Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samplers
Just Curious...

Do most of you look at something like this as a good deal? or not really?

Or do you buy the cigars you know you like, and not worry about things like samplers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

Gen Shinseki
I started out buying some samplers and noticed that I didnt like most of the cigars that came in them. I usually will buy singles at my local B&Ms and try stuff I think I might like. Then I check different sites online for sticks that I enjoyed so that I dont go broke buying them in the shops. Cigar Monster usually has some great deals on a nice variety of sticks and free shipping. There for a while I was buying alot of stuff just because it was a good deal and now I try to save up for stuff I really like, new releases, and limited releases. If I am going to spend the money, I get something I will really enjoy. In the end, your just burning your money so it might as well come with some flavor. Hope this helps Dwayne.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(08-09-2013, 02:46 PM)Guarantee Wrote: I started out buying some samplers and noticed that I didnt like most of the cigars that came in them. I usually will buy singles at my local B&Ms and try stuff I think I might like. Then I check different sites online for sticks that I enjoyed so that I dont go broke buying them in the shops. Cigar Monster usually has some great deals on a nice variety of sticks and free shipping. There for a while I was buying alot of stuff just because it was a good deal and now I try to save up for stuff I really like, new releases, and limited releases. If I am going to spend the money, I get something I will really enjoy. In the end, your just burning your money so it might as well come with some flavor. Hope this helps Dwayne.

That pretty much covers it.
--Mike
+2
Its a load alright, not because it a lot of stogies..lol. Only thing I could add is see what others are smoking and pay attention to what others like and familiar to things you smoke. Jump off from there. If you want some samples though, atlanticcigars.com Has some nice samplers.
No Justice, No Peace!
(08-09-2013, 09:01 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Its a load alright, not because it a lot of stogies..lol. Only thing I could add is see what others are smoking and pay attention to what others like and familiar to things you smoke. Jump off from there. If you want some samples though, atlanticcigars.com Has some nice samplers.

This