Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some cool news about my Media Fiasco show...
Thumbs Up 
Just got some pretty cool news about my new podcast, Media Fiasco...

I just found out that Media Fiasco was included as a "New & Noteworthy" show in the Comedy Category! Woo-Hoo!

I would love to have you guys check it out - we're on iTunes and a majority of the major podcatchers, you can find us on Stitcher, and you can listen to episodes online via the website at www.mediafiasco.com

(You can also access the MF Forums, the Amazon page, etc. all from the website)

I just published episode 6, and it includes voicemail feedback from someone you guys might know... Wink
(Warning - content is NSFW)

Here is a screen cap:

[Image: MF-NewandNoteworthyComedy_zpsbe85d0d5.png]

Congrats Bill, that's awesome!

I'm looking forward to checking out the latest episode.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
This is good stuff and I look forward to listening to future episodes.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Beautiful!

Great job Bill!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That's awesome Bill - Well done!

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

Thanks guys! Smile

Great job! I've only had the chance to listen to one episode. I'll have to revisit.
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
I need to figure out how to listen to this on my iPhone. I think I need to download a podcast app.
(07-14-2013, 04:06 PM)NickDrista Wrote: I need to figure out how to listen to this on my iPhone. I think I need to download a podcast app.

Just texted you... The Apple Podcast App does a good job - you can either listen to the stuff streamed or you can DL it to your phone. You can have it only display Unlistened episodes or all of them, grab old eps, etc.

I use it and listen to a gripload of podcasts.

(07-14-2013, 04:49 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 04:06 PM)NickDrista Wrote: I need to figure out how to listen to this on my iPhone. I think I need to download a podcast app.

Just texted you... The Apple Podcast App does a good job - you can either listen to the stuff streamed or you can DL it to your phone. You can have it only display Unlistened episodes or all of them, grab old eps, etc.

I use it and listen to a gripload of podcasts.

Thanks Bill!