Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out of the Storage Shed Party BOMB!
Love it
No Justice, No Peace!
nice!

(07-18-2013, 08:58 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Adam had my back.Big Grin LOL

Nice Adam, excellent choices..

That's right Mr MUM!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

**The casualties are as follows...**

The Damage:
  • Romeo Y Julieta Rothchilde
  • Montecristo No. 40
  • Romeo y Julieta Reserve 1975
  • Fabrica De Tabacos Padilla
  • Oliva Series G
  • J. Fuego Natural
  • Cain

I'm not sure why I've been once again attacked without good cause!! And Just when I'd started to rebuild after THAT CIGAR GUY bombed me...

Seriously though... These are fantastic sticks, a couple my tobacconist has been on me to try out... Finally I WILL!! Seriously, thank you!! It's another reminder that sometimes I just need to grab a couple hours and smoke some cigars (which I think I'll do tomorrow)...

And just over the radio:
**ARTILLERY BATTALION ONE-SIX, THIS IS SWISS HIGH COMMAND... PRIORITY FIRE MISSION!!.... TARGET, stogiedad.1 AN FOG WHO'S JUST OUTSIDE A STORAGE SHED... FIRE, 2 ROUNDS, HE...**

**ROGER HIGH COMMAND! TWO ROUNDS, HE, BEING PREPARED.....**
Guys, in all seriousness, it was my pleasure to have had a small part of pleasure in your day! Its also great to know that no matter what happens in a persons life that there are still Awesome BOTL's that will be happy to welcome THE DAD back home! Many things has happened in my life over the past three years....... My dad loosing everything in the fire, avoiding a divorce, wife having major medical issues, kids, sports, school and pastoring a small country church. I had lows and I've had highs and there is still one constant and that is the SC family of brothers!

Good noght! The DAD, over and out!
Theodore Roosevelt

Nice Hit!
--Mike
Good work!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Smoking the RyJ...    
(07-19-2013, 01:35 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: Smoking the RyJ...

Great smoke and hope you enjoyed it!
Theodore Roosevelt