Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD Event at my local tobacconist...
      Just came back from the La Flor Dominicana event held at my local tobacconist (Cigar & More, Harrisburg PA).  Got to meet Mark Phelgar, LFD's Sales Representative.   Although it didn't take much of a push from his end, Mark "suckered" me into picking up this 10-cigar sampler he was offering ($72). 

*EDIT* - The one on the far right was a freebie; I smoked the other two freebies while at the event. 

Attached Files Image(s)

I was also fortunate enough to win one of the door prizes - this awesome OYA ("On Your Ass", according to Mark) Sampler.  [bravo]

Attached Files Image(s)

nice selection....... VIVA LITO!!!!!!
Those look like some great samplers.
I like smoking lightning
Pete Wrote:      I was also fortunate enough to win one of the door prizes - this awesome OYA ("On Your Ass", according to Mark) Sampler.  [bravo]
I'm smoking the cigar on the left of that sampler......Viva Litto [happy]
Nice... [thumbsup]

So what's the 4th one from the left??

And no Maduro Chissel's??? Confusedhock:
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:So what's the 4th one from the left??

4th from the left is a Cameroon Cabinet.  First one I've ever seen with a band on it.

Only one chisel in the pack.  Mark (the sales rep) showed someone at the event how to "cut" the chisel.  He used a punch to put a hole on one side of the chisel, and recommended smoking it with the cut away from the tongue (pointed toward the roof of the mouth).  He compared it to smoking a pipe. 

I will continue to open my chisels with a simple pinching action.  
Pete Wrote:
aracos Wrote:So what's the 4th one from the left??

4th from the left is a Cameroon Cabinet.  First one I've ever seen with a band on it.

Only one chisel in the pack.  Mark (the sales rep) showed someone at the event how to "cut" the chisel.  He used a punch to put a hole on one side of the chisel, and recommended smoking it with the cut away from the tongue (pointed toward the roof of the mouth).  He compared it to smoking a pipe. 

I will continue to open my chisels with a simple pinching action.  

I punch them that way and it is similar to a pipe...

"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
very nice pick up pete [bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
The punch, Bluesman told us that a long time ago.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore