Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about a cigar I have
I don't know anything about Johnny-o cigars... And it's proving difficult to change that.
It's like a unicorn.

Why is it so hard to find anything about these sticks?
(Not to mention find a place to buy them)

Forgive my ignorance here... If its hand rolled tobacco form a secret field at Area 51 or something please forget I asked.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

(06-10-2013, 09:06 PM)CigarGuy Wrote: I don't know anything about Johnny-o cigars... And it's proving difficult to change that.
It's like a unicorn.

Why is it so hard to find anything about these sticks?
(Not to mention find a place to buy them)

Forgive my ignorance here... If its hand rolled tobacco form a secret field at Area 51 or something please forget I asked.

They are custom rolled Cuban cigars (using Cuban tobacco). In this case custom refers to the fact that they are not authorized HSA product and thus are actually illegal in Cuba too.

Since they are Cuban cigars, we really can't discuss where to purchase them on the forum.

ah ha!
got it thanks.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

Bill hit the nail on the head.

Smoke it, enjoy it, and maybe someone will hook you up with a connection for more.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(06-10-2013, 04:30 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: John sources the product from Miramar. I tend to feel that they smoke wonderfully fresh, or after some serious age. If you hit the middle of the cycle, you may get a little remnant of a sick period.

I agree with this... Either fresh or after a few years.
--Mike
(06-11-2013, 09:09 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(06-10-2013, 04:30 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: John sources the product from Miramar. I tend to feel that they smoke wonderfully fresh, or after some serious age. If you hit the middle of the cycle, you may get a little remnant of a sick period.

I agree with this... Either fresh or after a few years.

Thumbsup
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore