Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liga Privada's
I was at the B&M last weekend and they had a box of Dirty Rats. I grabbed 2 of them. Needless to say I liked them a lot! Since then I've been looking everywhere for more. Does anyone know of a B&M that might have some for sale?
Not sure about the Dirty Ratz.....
But I think mine still has some of the No. 9s

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

(05-30-2013, 12:38 PM)CigarGuy Wrote: Not sure about the Dirty Ratz.....
But I think mine still has some of the No. 9s

That seems to be the case with most places I've checked with. The B&M that I go to has t-52's and #9's (except feral pigs).
Yup they are tough to get for sure...
Good Luck!!! They are hit or miss and not as regular of a release as the 9 and T52. If you can find the Feral, I would suggest buying it.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I know of someones humidor that may have a box or two of original release Dirty Rats Devilish
--Mike
(05-30-2013, 03:11 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I know of someones humidor that may have a box or two of original release Dirty Rats Devilish

Quit hoarding them!!!
(05-30-2013, 03:11 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I know of someones humidor that may have a box or two of original release Dirty Rats Devilish

Any of them for sale
Steve smoke an under crown. Excellent smoke and easy to get compared to the others.
(05-30-2013, 03:29 PM)NickDrista Wrote: Steve smoke an under crown. Excellent smoke and easy to get compared to the others.

I'll try one. Are the under crowns similar in flavor to the #9's?