Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Quotes
ohhhhh boy...

First, Andy Dufresne is by far my favorite movie character of all time.

Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins): Since I am innocent of this crime, sir, I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found.

Red (Morgan Freeman): Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of sh*t and came out clean on the other side.

And of course, Blazing Saddles...

Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Taggart: God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

had to imdb that one^^
"Women. Can't live with 'em. Can't kill 'em"

"You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is."

oh and David the best Mel Brooks quotes has to be...

Frederick "Fronkenstein": Igor, help me with the bags. 
Igor: Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban.

"For the man who takes success with ease"
This is a great one from none other than Goodfella Matt

"A hot girl smoking a cigarette is a date,

A hot girl smoking a cigar is a wife"

Freakin priceless man
I like smoking lightning
Thanks man Big Grin
"For the man who takes success with ease"
2 in the pink and one in the stink?

Bluesman - 6/21/2009
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[size=2]
"Action is the Foundational Key to SUCCESS." Pablo Picasso

"If you cant listen, then your going to have to feel" Dad

" A woman is an occational pleasure, but a cigar is always a smoke" Groucho Marx

"What this country needs is a good five cent cigar" Thomas R. Marshall

"There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

"There's something about smoking a cigar that feels like a celebration. It's like a fine wine. There's a quality, a workmanship, a passion that goes into the smoking of a fine cigar." -Demi Moore

"After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings." -Brad Shaw
[/size]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

"Sen. McCain doesn't think it's enough that your health premiums have doubled. He thinks you should have to pay taxes on them, too!"
                                           ---Barack Obama (October 2008)
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
"Don't look down!"

~MaytagMan @ Doc's Herf 2009