Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cigar humidification tubes
I have about 15 boxes of cigars in my humidor, plus another few hundred single ones. I have cigar oasis xl and some tubes around, but the cigars in the boxes are a bit dry. I wanted to add a cigar humidification tube to each box. Does anyone know where I can buy 15 of them for cheap? I really do not want to spend 8.00 + a tube.

Thanks.
GEL tubes? If gel there is a guy on ebay. hunt_n_stuff I am not sure if the price is what you had in mind, but give him a try.

I myself prefer heartfelt beads over gels.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
I use the humi packs. Forgot what I paid but I'll look for the site when I get home.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I picked up some Boveda 72 degree packs at Amazon. The reviews seem pretty good. Anyone ever use them? Do you guys keep the boxes sealed in your large humidors or crack them open a bit for the humid circulation from the humi packs?
I always inspect my stogies and at times keep the boxes open a crack.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I love kitty litter crystals and put crack in my boxes too..err crack my boxes from time to time,but not too many of those these days
No Justice, No Peace!
I would just pop the boxes open a bit and let the active unit do the work. I would work more on recirculating the air than having to worry about replacing bovida packs or refilling 15 test tubes, which will have the potential to leak onto your cigars.
I have an end table with around thirty boxes and a couple hundred singles, that just took a little bit to dial the circulation in on my active humidifier. I've just opened a couple boxes this week and they are smoking nice. My humble $0.02.

And Larry looooves his kitty litter!
[quote='The542' pid='449571' dateline='1367969347']
I would just pop the boxes open a bit and let the active unit do the work. I would work more on recirculating the air than having to worry about replacing bovida packs or refilling 15 test tubes, which will have the potential to leak onto your cigars.
I have an end table with around thirty boxes and a couple hundred singles, that just took a little bit to dial the circulation in on my active humidifier. I've just opened a couple boxes this week and they are smoking nice. My humble $0.02.

I would agree. If everything is working the way it should, the box will become part of the system. I have boxes that are only opened a couple of times a year and have yet to have a problem.