Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been Hacked?? What are you IT guys doing?
Terry, I have only 1 running in the background to check for active suspicious activity. But when I do a scan, I'll bring it down and run my second one, just for a scan.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
This world is getting stranger and stranger all the time, and I am afraid that WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE WORST YET!
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(03-13-2013, 07:55 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 05:32 AM)jam Wrote: I thought my Hotmail account got hacked but it was a few of my contact list that recieved weird emails
1 go in safe mode with networking update and run malware bytes on all the machines in your house
and right down any problems because you have to research how to delete them
the in safe mode update and run Virus Program and right them down also this is what i did and it seemed to work

malware bytes is not complete. I run 2 different spy-type scanners periodically (spybot and malware bytes) and 2 different anti-virus programs along with the proper hardware and software firewalls.

Skip you have a firewall on every computer because i have the firewall on my router
i have the router thing going and a software firewall on every computer (which, at the moment is 1, it used to be as high as 4 or 5)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(03-14-2013, 12:55 AM)Teck1337 Wrote: My computers password is 1234567 Smile

A$$HOLE!!!! LOL I was waiting for you to chime in except with some help info. NOT a nana nana boo boo.

How, when, where, why and to what extent and what are you doing to protect a hack?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

lol! too funny! But often so true! I come across so many routers on the net setup with the default sign in password. Easy to get in and take control of things.