Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Mega Powers Does a Drive by
Not between you guys, but there is no way we can continue to call those clowns the Mega Powers, I mean hell Mario doesn't even leave FB anymore! Lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Not for nothing the LK , Tank, the mum , Skipper , Parkster they earned the rights to be the mega power and all there bombs prove it
Awesome hits!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I have smoked 3 davidoff and all 3 from Jims bombs to me thanks Mum
Wow! What a beautiful & well deserved hit!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Some well deserved hits on Jam!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Great hit on a well-deserving brother! Enjoy Jam!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Wow, who even knew the Mini-Poopers were still around? I guess once every 8-12 months is pretty good for them... they are up to 21 "members" now, so they really should come around more often. Nice hit, by the way... Wink

And the list of sub-cliques grows... current numbers at latest counts:

SC Executive Committee: 4 members
CEG (Cigar Evaluation Group): 12 members
Discipline and Sanctions Discussion Group: 6 members
The Ego Crushers: 10 members
The Anti-Fanboy League: 26 members
SOSC (Sons of Stogie Chat): 15 members
R.O.T. (Real Old Timers): 9 members

While most are private and by invitation-only, if you would like to be considered for membership in any of them, let me know and I will forward your name to the appropriate group leader. You will be contacted if you will be considered...

Just give me your best duckface pose and you too can be a megapussy!
(02-27-2013, 12:54 PM)jam Wrote: I have smoked 3 davidoff and all 3 from Jims bombs to me thanks Mum

The 2 I've smoked were from Jim too. WHAT a treat.
Awesome hit BTW. I see Daryn got his hands on the Melanio's. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.