Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Maytag Sale Event... UPDATED 7/19/13
Hey all,
I have made the decision to sell a few things, and wanted to post the items here with the hope that they will all find a good and humid home... Wink

UPDATED 07/19/13
- Sold Items Updated

All prices include USPS Priority Shipping (CONUS only).

All boxes have been opened for inspection, and have been kept in my Aristocrat since I received them. All 3-packs, 5-pack, etc. are typically from partial boxes, and they will be packaged in ziplocs or something similar.

Payment by P--P--- - use the Gift option or add 3.5% to the total to cover the fees. Please remember NO MENTION of cigars/tobacco/etc.

Lots are not considered “SOLD” until funds are received.

I do ask your patience in that it may take a couple of days for me to get these in the mail. I start work before the PO opens, and often get home late enough that I can’t make it by closing time. It shouldn’t be any more than that, so no worries.

You can PM me or email me with any questions and to make a purchase. Email is far better if you want a quick response as it pops up on my phone. (Sometimes I am not able to get on SC at work or I am not near a computer, but my phone is pretty much always with me.) cigarbill AT charter DOT net

Replies to this thread will not be considered for making purchasing arrangements. (Meaning replying to this thread saying "I'll take Lot X" will not get you the Lot - this needs to be done via Text/Email so I can keep accurate records of what is sold and what is not)

If you do email me, please include your forum handle so I know who I am talking to... :-)

(This is not my payment email address – I will give that to you privately)

Of course you can shoot me a text as well.

There will be more added as time goes on - I am just doing a few things at a time to make the logistics easier on me. I will bump the thread so you can check out the new stuff.

Thanks for looking.

THE DOMESTIC LIST:
Lot # / Cigar - Size / Qty / Price Shipped

A2 / My Father Limited Edition 2011 Toro - (6.5"x52) / 3-Pack / $45.00
A4 / EP Carrillo Core Line Encantos - (4-7/8"x50) / 5-pack / $35.50
A5 / EP Carrillo Core Line Encantos - (4-7/8"x50) / 5-pack / $35.50
A6 / EP Carrillo Elencos Don Rubino - (5-1/2"x52) / 5-pack / $46.00
A7 / EP Carrillo Elencos Don Rubino - (5-1/2"x52) / 5-pack / $46.00
A8 / Illusione ~f9~ (6-1/4"x44) / 5-pack / $39.50
A9 / Illusione ~f9~ (6-1/4"x44) / 5-pack / $39.50
A10 / Illusione ~88~ (5"x52) / 5-pack / $38.00
A11 / Drew Estate MUWAT Sampler / 5-pack / $36.00*

*Drew Estate MUWAT Sampler consists of 3x MUWAT Baitfish Original Release, 1x MUWAT 5x60, and 1x MUWAT 6x60 (unbanded prerelease)

A12 / Padilla Mixed Sampler / 5-Pack / $42.00*

*Padilla Mixed Sampler consists of 4x Padilla 1968 Torpedo (6.25"x52) and 1x Padilla Artemis Robusto (5"x50)

A13 / Mixed Sampler / 5-Pack / $42.00*

*Mixed Sampler A13 consists of 1x Oliva Special S Diadema, 1x Oliva O Toro, 1x Oliva V Belicoso, 1x Cain F Torpedo, and a Tatuaje Fausto unbanded Pre-Release, approx 6"x50. The Fausto pre-release was passed out by Pete Johnson at an event hosted by Tower Pipes and Cigars in Sacramento, CA.

THE "OTHER" LIST
There are several other lots of Boxes and 5-packs that are available.

Due to the National Origin of the cigars in question, StogieChat policies prevent me from giving any details about them in this post. Quoting the forum guidelines: "Cuban cigar sales/trades are prohibited. The only exception is both the seller and buyer are outside of the USA."

If you are a well-established member (or can be vouched for) and are interested, please email, text, or PM me and I will give you the access information for the site where I have this list maintained.

Those bags are well worth the price.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Updated 2/12/13:

Items added to THE OTHER LIST Wink

Wow some nice offers
--Mike
Great prices on the Grab Bags Bill!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Updated 2/14/12:

Sold Items updated on both lists.

Will be adding more lots to both lists soon.

UPDATED 02/15/13:

- Several 5-packs added to both The Domestic List and The "Other" List!!!

Great Freaken deals.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
UPDATED 02/18/13

- One lot added to The Domestic List

- Several 5 and 6 packs have been added to The "Other" List!!!

UPDATED 02/20/13

- Sold items on The "Other" List updated

- Grab Bag Prices were REDUCED!