Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun owners should cower in shame like smokers!! Wtf!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...n=shorturl
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Those Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sports were only $500 here 6 weeks ago. My brother in law bought one for $500. I had bigger dreams and now I am screwed. Funny how a guy who transfers guns to Mexican drug cartels which results in numerous murders including those of a Border Patrol Agent thinks he is above this all and can lecture the rest of us. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. No offense to anyone here but if you are that drunk on the Kool Aid and narcissistic you have lost all regard for reality.
That does $uck. What would shame me, is if I were to put a pencil and paper to my cigars, humi's and all accessories. That could make me cry I think because I have ZERO idea and haven't bought cigars in a few years I guess. Crying

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(01-13-2013, 11:05 AM)Stormin Wrote: The biggest thing to me is the simplest argument:

People who commit crimes do not follow the law. How does changing the law, which law abiding people who were already not committing crimes will then follow, then shift the behavior of those that do not follow the law? "Gun Free Zone" pretty much means "Nobody Can Fight Back," and while I can appreciate it in some places because of the dangers of accidents rather than malicious intent (schools and bars being on that list), in other instances is just ridiculous...

You are a smart man!
Thanks for the compliment Tank... I just call 'em as I see 'em.
I agree with Stormin too. COMPLETELY.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
The only hole I can punch in that argument is the need for screening. You want to make sure you do a background check so ensure you are not selling a weapon to a convicted felon or someone imbalanced (case in point/Tank Wink ).
The variation in state laws make it easy for one state to pass such laws but those who may be denied in the stricter states can simply go to another state and get their weapon... A federal law, I think, should impose some reasonable safety measure to prevent things like this from happening.
aside from all that, that article Eric posted is nothing less than disgusting.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I completely agree skip. In Mass you have to take a safety class then get cleared by your local police department. I am taking the safety class tonight actually. I don't mind anyone looking into my background for mental instabilities one bit.
Someone from one state can't buy a firearm in another state without some crazy circumstances, like them being in the military. The only way someone CAN do that without getting a background check is to go to a private seller like I do. Most of the time they just make sure you are a resident of that state
Git R Dun!
(01-17-2013, 02:26 PM)stoneiraq Wrote: Someone from one state can't buy a firearm in another state without some crazy circumstances, like them being in the military. The only way someone CAN do that without getting a background check is to go to a private seller like I do. Most of the time they just make sure you are a resident of that state
In some states being in the Military is not enough... I.E., You need a letter from your CO and a bunch of other stuff...