Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police replacement for high crime areas
Better than the trunk monkey. Rent a monkey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

The Funniest Video
Awesome!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
funny, seems a little fishy though
No Justice, No Peace!
I was watching, and I was wondering how the camera man had a camera that shoots in HD. Every other video ive seen from Africa is standard def, and crappy

funny though
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249

Yeah, it's fake, but funny
No Justice, No Peace!
(12-12-2012, 07:00 PM)halfflash Wrote: I was watching, and I was wondering how the camera man had a camera that shoots in HD. Every other video ive seen from Africa is standard def, and crappy

funny though

Trust me

These guys have no doors (a sheet) and no windows on their houses, ripple iron roofs and no A/C to keep mosquito's away from their kids

But

They do have $1,000 worth of Sean Jean clothes, 2 or sometimes 3 cell phones ..... at least one of which will be an iphone 4s or 5 (valued at $2,500 here), $200 sneakers and enough splash cash to drink Cuca all day ..... not forgetting the obligatory Toyota Corolla (Cabinda Ferraris we call them) with $1000 worth of alloy rims.

If you think they dont buy HD cameras and dont have the latest in laptops then you are sadly mistaken. These guys go to the open air cinema with their ipads just to let everybody see them.

I see this month in, month out, year in year out ........ for as sad as it is, its true.

Africa is not so backward these days ......
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why