Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING FOR A COOL ASHTRAY-HOTROD PETROLINA STYLE.
Im looking for a hotrod style ashtray or petrolina style, old gas pumps,m ect.  any ideas?

Dave

old diesel piston

Mazda Rotary Rotor

Tak one of dem der 18th scale  crapcar models and make the roof flip up to reveal a shtray?
Ashton has a pretty cool car ashtray:

[Image: ashtray_ashtoncartray_big.jpg]

Twins up by us just got them in not that long ago.  Give Kurt a call at 888-603-twins if you are interested. Tell him I told you to call and he will take care of you.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
A dog dish hubcap would be cool
I like smoking lightning
banzaitoyota Wrote:old diesel piston

Mazda Rotary Rotor

Tak one of dem der 18th scale  crapcar models and make the roof flip up to reveal a shtray?
I like the pistion idea.  You could find a really big bore polish it up and then machine a couple of spot for the cigars.
I just googled piston ashtray and there is all sorts of them you can buy or make .
[user=1487]Zammer217[/user] wrote:
Quote:
banzaitoyota Wrote:old diesel piston

Mazda Rotary Rotor

I like the pistion idea.  You could find a really big bore polish it up and then machine a couple of spot for the cigars.

In the Seabees, we used to take big diesel engine pistons over to the machine shop and have them cut down halfway through the wrist pin mounts . . . instant cigar rest!

That Ashton car ashtray is wicked cool, though. I'm gonna have to ask Scotty at my local B&M to find me one.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
There is the black Ashton car ashtray and also a blue La Aroma De Cuba car ashtray as well... both are very nice.  The seats come out to empty the ashes...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]