Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Cadillac
Whats up guys. Picked up a new Cadillac today. Well, I guess its not exactly new. Its a 61. Its been sitting since 1997, and needs a little love. I am going to dig in this weekend and see if I can get it running.

[Image: 20121025_141943.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
That's cool! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thanks Jan,

This is the look I am going for.
[Image: 10101984_2009831836.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
Sweet looking Cadillac. Love those fins!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Wow, pretty decent condition there too.

I used to have a 66 T-bird, in the last 15 years the prices have skyrocketed on many of these old cars.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Prices are always going up it seems. My dad has a 65 T-Bird. They are cool cars.
I like smoking lightning
I just saw a 66 t-bird with full rotisserie restoration go for $65,000 on ebay. But I guess most of them are still affordable for most people, I am looking now at ebay. I guess $8000 can get you a decent one. I always wanted a 64 to 66 convertible.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Holy crap, that's nice
Git R Dun!
The guy I got it from didnt have the keys. When I got it home I drilled the trunk lock out and found all four hub caps in good shape. The fender skirts were in there too, as well as a spare radiator. I will get some better pics in the morning after I wash it up.
I like smoking lightning
Awesome project!!