Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tower Humidor
lmao
HAHA

(10-19-2012, 09:12 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: JENGA!

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
EMPTY BOXES
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
They must be filled with Swisher Sweets. Devilish

(10-19-2012, 09:16 AM)Parkster Wrote: EMPTY BOXES

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(10-19-2012, 09:16 AM)Parkster Wrote: EMPTY BOXES

:lmao:
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-19-2012, 07:37 AM)Mark Wrote: I have the same humi, but with shelves instead of drawers. I love mine and you cant beat it for the price. I put a Set & Forget from Aristocrat in there with 2 humidifiers and 2 aux fans.

[Image: 2012-10-19_08-33-20_726.jpg]

That is beautiful!

See other people tell me to hold off and get the Aristocrat, but I don't think I can get a big one like this one for under $2k, hell a small endtable is $1900!!

Just not sure I can wait to save that long
Gangsta
(10-19-2012, 10:35 AM)irratebass Wrote: That is beautiful!

See other people tell me to hold off and get the Aristocrat, but I don't think I can get a big one like this one for under $2k, hell a small endtable is $1900!!

Thanks

Aristocrat Humidors are a work of art. Definitely a show piece and not just a humidor, but furniture, something to pass down to future generations. But in the end, they all do the same thing, some just look better than others.

If you can afford an Aristocrat, great, but if not its not a huge deal. I got mine shipped for under $600 and it was the best $600 I ever spent. Add another $400 for the Set & Forget and I was right around $1000.

I spent weeks emailing Bob Staebell back and forth designing my dream M+ Aristocrat and in the end I was looking at a $4300 bill. I had the cash to do it and was all ready to give him the go ahead, but then I thought that the extra $3000 I was spending on the M+ would go a long way in many, many boxes of great stogies.

Its all personal preference and how deep your pockets are. In the end, do what you want to do and dont listen anyone else because you are the one that gets to use it and live with it.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-19-2012, 11:31 AM)Mark Wrote:
(10-19-2012, 10:35 AM)irratebass Wrote: That is beautiful!

Thanks

Aristocrat Humidors are a work of art. Definitely a show piece and not just a humidor, but furniture, something to pass down to future generations. But in the end, they all do the same thing, some just look better than others.

If you can afford an Aristocrat, great, but if not its not a huge deal. I got mine shipped for under $600 and it was the best $600 I ever spent. Add another $400 for the Set & Forget and I was right around $1000.

I spent weeks emailing Bob Staebell back and forth designing my dream M+ Aristocrat and in the end I was looking at a $4300 bill. I had the cash to do it and was all ready to give him the go ahead, but then I thought that the extra $3000 I was spending on the M+ would go a long way in many, many boxes of great stogies.

Its all personal preference and how deep your pockets are. In the end, do what you want to do and dont listen anyone else because you are the one that gets to use it and live with it.

Damn, now those are word to live by.....thanks Thumbsup Just made my mind up.....AGAIN! lol
Gangsta
(10-18-2012, 06:27 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(10-18-2012, 05:54 PM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: ...They even have handy electrical plugs inside. Great deal.

Mine has them as well. Great feature to have.

you don't need electrical outlets... you go buy 11teen pounds of beads, get 42 small tupperware containers, put the beads in the containers and get 42 oust fans
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keyword...vxkbposx_e
then make good friends with the energizer bunny cause you're gonna need a ton of batteries. Just ask... Just ask... Just ask... What was his name?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(10-19-2012, 01:13 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(10-18-2012, 05:54 PM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: ...They even have handy electrical plugs inside. Great deal.

you don't need electrical outlets... you go buy 11teen pounds of beads, get 42 small tupperware containers, put the beads in the containers and get 42 oust fans
then make good friends with the energizer bunny cause you're gonna need a ton of batteries. Just ask... Just ask... Just ask... What was his name?

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-19-2012, 01:17 PM)Mark Wrote:
(10-19-2012, 01:13 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles