Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blind sided!
Just a normal day, my boyfriends son went to answer the door and got hit by a blast of pink.

The box looked innocent enough. He asked me if I knew anyone in Wisconsin... I was like... damn.

Opened the box and was blinded by a bright pink flash...

This is what I found when I regained my eye sight...

[Image: sQdLH.jpg?1]

Way to go Casey for adding an awesome feminine flair to the bomb. You go girl! And thank you so much! So many I know I haven't tried. Might hide them from Odsman (yeah right - he has the key to the cabinet of humidors LOL) What a lovely gift. I am glad you liked the bomb we sent last month.

[Image: 0bPyJ.jpg?1]
She sent some interesting cigars - some I have never heard of before, and a neat cigar box - which - funny enough we were eyeing a box very similar, if not the same, at our cigar shop a couple months ago thinking it would look really cool. Have you been spying on us? 0.o

Thanks again!
Cool Bomb!
--Mike
Great hit!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Great Hit on the Kitty .....MEow
Nicely done!!
The Kitty went down but she still has 8 lives left.

Way to show the love. Nicely done..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice!!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Nice!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice job!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Very Nice! Congrats!!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.