Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate Approves Bill Regulating Tobacco Companies
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Heehee, I like that Tank. [brently] "Oh, Miss Smurfette, please bring me another mojito!"

Camp StogieChat does sound like a good idea. Hmmm, the money thing though...

I bet those Costa Rica chics would love Papa Smurf!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Heehee, I like that Tank. [brently] "Oh, Miss Smurfette, please bring me another mojito!"

Camp Stogie Chat........ We could become the next Greatest cigar/tobacco producing business. That's how we could survive. What about the wives and kids???? What we do with them????

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

stogiedad.1 Wrote:

Camp Stogie Chat........ We could become the next Greatest cigar/tobacco producing business. That's how we could survive. What about the wives and kids???? What we do with them????

Ditch the wives and indoctrinate the kids.  And the kid's can be beer gophers for us!  Big Grin
US_Tank Wrote:
stogiedad.1 Wrote:

Ditch the wives and indoctrinate the kids.  And the kid's can be beer gophers for us!  Big Grin
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]!!!!!!! SON, I need another Diet Mtn Dew.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

I say stay here and get ready to shoot!