Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this 1 of our members?
Is this 1 of our members?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/20/goa...latestnews

'Goat man' spotted in Utah mountains

SALT LAKE CITY – Utah wildlife officials want to talk to a man spotted in the mountains wearing a goat suit amid a herd of real wild goats.

Phil Douglass of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources says the person is doing nothing illegal, but he worries the so-called "goat man" is unaware of the dangers.

Sixty permits will be issued for goat hunting season in September in the same area in the mountains above Ogden, north of Salt Lake City. Douglass also says the goats could be dangerous.

A man hiking along Ben Lomond peak in the Wasatch range spotted the goat man on Sunday. Douglass says the hiker took blurry photographs and it was clear they weren't altered.

He says the man may just be a wildlife enthusiast.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Mario maybe? He does seem to disappear for long periods of time...
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
That's funny. The base of Ben Lomand Peak starts in my grandparents back yard. Will have to see if they've heard anything about this.
Could be anyone of 3 members..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Which 3???
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Haha
My money is on Tank...
--Mike
(07-20-2012, 06:02 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Could be anyone of 3 members..

LOL!!!

If not, we totally need to send that guy a cigar.