Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DPGUIDE - Where R U?
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Ernie wherever you are.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Hppy belated to a great guy!!!!
This is my boomstick!
Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys. As some of you know, we moved to Austin, Texas in October. No excuse for not posting, but I've dedicated a lot of my spare time (what little there has been) to learning about ISOM...been buying a lot too as if that's a surprise! LOL.

Family is doing well, and we're really enjoying our new home, especially the pool. I have a 250 sq foot studio in the back that I plan to convert to a man cave/cigar room. Traveling a lot more with work.

I've missed the comaraderie here but have made friends on other boards as well. Guess my focus has kept me on another board more than here.

Hope all is well with you all and I'll try to engage a little more here. It's nice to be missed and I thank you all.
The Dude

Maybe if you feel like driving to killeen before i move to nc we can herf.
(07-22-2012, 10:12 PM)tarheel7734 Wrote: Maybe if you feel like driving to killeen before i move to nc we can herf.

Might just do that and my number is 615-491-6247 if you're interested. Otherwise, just an overwhelming response and all the more reason to keep checking in here. Wink

The Dude