Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First shipment of cigars
Wink 
Hey all I just placed my first ever order from cigars international for a bundle of oliveros xl cigars. Assuming since they are a bundle and will not be individually wrapped....should i be in any way concerned about putting them "naked" in my new humi? Sorry if this is a dumb question Blush
(07-05-2012, 11:50 PM)Lc61ff Wrote: Hey all I just placed my first ever order from cigars international for a bundle of oliveros xl cigars. Assuming since they are a bundle and will not be individually wrapped....should i be in any way concerned about putting them "naked" in my new humi? Sorry if this is a dumb question Blush

If they come naked then no there is not a problem in the humidor. Make sure they are next to like cigars. Also make sure there are no flavored cigars in humidor as they will impart the flavor.
Thanks tarheel, should i worry about the oils from the cigar seeping into the wood?
No need to worry. Most cigars will come in a plastic sleeve, which helps protect the cigar. Even if they don't come in the sleeves, you'll still be fine. The cigars won't be "oozing" oils, and it won't have any adverse effect on the spanish cedar in your humidor.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
okay thanks for the help guys!
Like others have said leave them the way they come. Just don't do anything stupid with them like drop them or step on them or bend them in half or o you get the point.

If you do happen to do something stupid with them no need to worry we have a thread for that...
--Mike
Like others have said leave them as they are..
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Have these arrived yet? Interested to know if they are wrapped or not.
well i feel absolutely dumb right now......so my shipment came in yesterday and they were all wrapped in cello Blush.....guess i didnt have to worry about it.....thanks everyone for the help
I now have 20 oliveros xl and 5 diesel unlimited stogies hanging out in my humi Big Grin.....nothing much but im super excited being that these are the first ever cigars to go into my new humi