Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor?
Well wife picked this up for me yesterday but yet to smoke it. There is a lot of chocolate aroma coming off the cigar. It smells amazing. Anyone tried these? I know they scored #2 with cigar aficionado.
[Image: IMAG0422.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0423.jpg]
Very good cigar.
--Mike
I just had my first one a couple of days ago and really enjoyed it.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
They are excellent.
Good cigar, I believe the Belicosa was #2. Had a Robusto and it honestly didnt taste as good as the Belicosa. Good but not as good.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(07-05-2012, 07:30 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Good cigar, I believe the Belicosa was #2. Had a Robusto and it honestly didnt taste as good as the Belicosa. Good but not as good.

Well I smoked it and not sure what I think. I dont think my show took care of it. Had burn issues and tunneling. I also had some weird flavors in it. I will have to pick up another one at a different location. Every cigar I had issues with was purchased from this place so I guess it rules it out.
(07-05-2012, 08:06 PM)tarheel7734 Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 07:30 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Good cigar, I believe the Belicosa was #2. Had a Robusto and it honestly didnt taste as good as the Belicosa. Good but not as good.

Well I smoked it and not sure what I think. I dont think my show took care of it. Had burn issues and tunneling. I also had some weird flavors in it. I will have to pick up another one at a different location. Every cigar I had issues with was purchased from this place so I guess it rules it out.

Try the Belicoso.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Been awhile since I've had one.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(07-05-2012, 08:06 PM)tarheel7734 Wrote:

Avoid that b&m too. Obviously they have issues with humidity.
Those are so darn good.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!