Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Bomb it Forward"
(07-01-2012, 03:18 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Sounds like fun. If the person cant send anything then they should just forward that bomb to the next person without keeping it. Just a suggestion.

I like this.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-01-2012, 05:03 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 03:18 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Sounds like fun. If the person cant send anything then they should just forward that bomb to the next person without keeping it. Just a suggestion.

I like this.

That sounds like a good plan.. Good thinking!
I am glad you like it - I think this has the potential to be lots of fun and spread the carnage far and wide.
I dont think people should feel obligate to beat what was sent to them or it will get out of control.
(07-02-2012, 01:25 AM)tarheel7734 Wrote: I dont think people should feel obligate to beat what was sent to them or it will get out of control.

Exactly

Bombing is just some fun ..... it should not turn in to something other than that.

We need to remember that there are members on here with 25 count humi's, who smoke 1 or 2 sticks a week and there are members with 1,000's of cigars who smoke 3 or 4 a day.

I dont think that anybody should feel any obligation to bomb.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
its a good idea but this place is the easiest place to send bomb because no forum has a Tonto that keeps a List of Names and address (Thanks Tonto AKA Jan) and are you gonna send bombs to new members with a certain Post Count ,it sounds to me like a Pass is a good idea also so new members can try cigars that they haven't tried

I know for a fact these FOGS have sent Numerous Bombs to Newer Member Numerous Times
Oh I know they do... it was just a thought, rather than it going back and forth since folks brought it up.... if a box pass is better, that is cool too. Just sounded like a fun game - getting people to hit other people.
(07-01-2012, 05:03 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

I like this.

I like this idea as well, but I'm all for a "Bomb It Forward"
Gangsta
Usually there is a newbie box pass once per year.

Certainly an interesting idea with this pass it forward thing but not sure how well it would execute.
--Mike