Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it true?
(06-28-2012, 07:35 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Very mild but some people like that. There is one I can not remember the name of it had a metal band that I actually enjoyed alot. Enough so that I did a review here I think.

That would be the 1997 vintage maduro, havent tried it but the owner of my local B&M likes them.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(06-28-2012, 07:41 AM)Guarantee Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 07:35 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Very mild but some people like that. There is one I can not remember the name of it had a metal band that I actually enjoyed alot. Enough so that I did a review here I think.

That would be the 1997 vintage maduro, havent tried it but the owner of my local B&M likes them.

+1 An excellent smoke indeed.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I was smoking one of the Mac vintage cigars for a while, with a natural wrapper. I think they labeled it 1992 or 1993? Something like that. It was medium flavored, but there were sure a lot of flavors going on with it, all very complimentary to each other. Nothing second rate or cheap about it. I bought them while my local store had them, and was disappointed when they stopped carrying them.
(06-28-2012, 05:25 AM)nayslayer Wrote: Smoke what you like.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with a Mac. Smoked a few in my younger years. Not a lot going on strength or complexity wise, but always solid construction and consistent flavor. Not something I'd reach for every day, but if it's all I had, I wouldn't hesitate to burn it.
Wen I first started smoking cigars I smokes macs. Great intro cigar for sure. Now my tastes have changed a lot.
My friends can smoke whatever they please. Macanudos suck though.
(07-02-2012, 11:57 PM)wingo Wrote: My friends can smoke whatever they please. Macanudos suck though.

Try some of those anniversary Macs. I think I'm going to grab some of the '93s, just because I remember really liking them.