Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown!
(06-30-2012, 09:35 PM)Clarinetist Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 09:19 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Hahahaha!!! The LK never forgets any attempt that has been taken to stop me. With that being said, the Christmas Eve attack from CJ aka Peppino the Italian Mouse was 2.5 years ago! And I am sure he could fill you in on what happened to him when he rolled the dice against the Great One!! CJ showed balls and hit hard. He remains in good graces with the LK.

Now let's see what you and your fly- fishing army do to the good people of SC. I'll sit back and watch the show!

Enjoy the show, but remember that ricochets can be dangerous too...Unguard2

The Pips hit me hard with a beautiful leather wrapped humidor, it was a limited edition(cant find one anywhere but I have one now Smile its sweet). He also hit me with a full box of LFD torpedos again limited sticks to a few shops.

It was a good beating, I still have sticks from that bomb. Maybe I'll bring 2 of them next sat. to the shop and we can smoke the Mario bomb while we enjoy the story of the SC beatings that have gone into the history books of SC.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
How true, how very true..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Fly-Fishing Army.... Bwahahahaha!!!

This kind of thing happens every few months or so... Oh well...

I am hiding under my bed....... someone let me know when it is all over.......Lol1
(06-30-2012, 02:21 AM)Parkster Wrote: I just want to add to the above ..... not to infer that any of you guys are lacking in the testosterone department, but us FOG's need to be given a break from bomb runs, so many other members on the forum could be picked and surprised and it need not be mega planet busting bombs either, I for one am a huge fan of the 5'er (All hail the 5'er) as it is very personal for a BOTL to go through his stash and pick out some cigars that he hopes the recipient will like.

Just saying ...... we have a huge membership here

Firstly, well spoken Parkster. As a recipient of a few FOG hits, I can say that they all pack a mighty punch. Share the love!

Secondly, awesome Jelly sit down and Mrs. LK stole the show...laughed my a$$ off!

"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
CJ has a great memory! Enjoy brother!!! I still have a few of those 80ths as well!!

And history always repeats itself Bill when it comes to the LK. That's my sole purpose here! Shake up this section every few months with the greatest show on earth! Just new victims! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-30-2012, 10:53 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: CJ has a great memory! Enjoy brother!!! I still have a few of those 80ths as well!!

And history always repeats itself Bill when it comes to the LK. That's my sole purpose here! Shake up this section every few months with the greatest show on earth! Just new victims! Smile

True indeed. It is entertaining to watch the newbs try to make their bones though... Tongue

(06-30-2012, 10:53 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: CJ has a great memory! Enjoy brother!!! I still have a few of those 80ths as well!!

This is what makes him the mad man we know and love (in a manly way).

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Oh the Farking Bastage hit me with a dress(apron), oven mitt, and a nub shirt too. Freaking thing looked like a dress on me HAHAHAHAHA. I still have it and wear it to parties. ahhhh Good times.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!