Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Oliva Series V
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatur...J.facebook
I'm pretty excited for this. Sounds like a blend between my favorite Oliva, the V, and my favorite Cain, the Daytona. It doesn't look like there's going to be a Mumcero but I'm thinking the petite corona will be awesome.
Agreed, sounds like another winner.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
looks good to me!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Will be on the lookout fer sure
Gangsta
Cant wait, sounds like a good cigar.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Sounds interesting...hopefully the construction quality is where it should be...I have been very disappointed in that department for a while with Oliva
--Mike
I have ALWAYS found Oliva to be second to none. I have had more issues with other high-end cigars than I ever had with Oliva and I smoke more Oliva than anything.
Having said that, I have had issues with unraveling on some of the NUbs and again on some of the figurados, but was it the construction? I don't know. It could have been abuse in shipping, storage or something else...
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(06-27-2012, 11:32 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Sounds interesting...hopefully the construction quality is where it should be...I have been very disappointed in that department for a while with Oliva

I have had similar complaints with them - and the only thing I really smoke from the company at all anymore is the V (NON-maduro version).

With Oliva I've had problems with the torps being too tight, enough to where I won't spend my money on them. The Cain habanos have fragile wrappers, but I prefer the Daytonas anyway.

I can't wait to try this new cigar. The serie V is world class, and I really like Sumatra.
Would like to try the petite corona size.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!