Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone tried the L.G. Small Batch No. 4?
Has anyone tried the Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 4?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I have not...Never been a Litto fan.

I know Bogey is a Litto fan and he was trying to get me to give these a try. Shoot him a PM.
--Mike
Never had a LG yet.
Gangsta
I've been a big Litto fan for a long time...I remember having my 1st Small Batch #1....only way to describe it was psychedelic.

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(06-19-2012, 07:49 PM)Tonto Wrote: I've been a big Litto fan for a long time...I remember having my 1st Small Batch #1....only way to describe it was psychedelic.

Ditto Jan. IMHO his stuff does better with some time in the humidor. An LG for instance from the old stuff was kick you in the teeth power but over time they have become a great smoke.

Haven't tried his newer small batch since 2008 or 9.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
LG are awesome Cigars my local shop dont sell them at all .....
I have bought many many LG cigars. I still have significant quantities of them in various places. I dig them up from time to time but rarely smoke them.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(06-20-2012, 01:21 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I have bought many many LG cigars. I still have significant quantities of them in various places. I dig them up from time to time but rarely smoke them.

I have the exact opposite problem. I buy them on the rare occasion I see them, and then smoke them immediately. Haha.

But in response to your question Jan, I have not. Never smoked an LG small batch period. Not that I can recall anyway.