Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1500.00 for sticks, what would you buy?
was just thinking, maybe check out the devils site...lol www.cigarbid.com
No Justice, No Peace!
Yeah, get him hooked on that site. lol
Git R Dun!
Would buy the cigars that I have listed in 3 of your other threads asking a similar question.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(06-13-2012, 10:08 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I would put the $ in the bank and spend it a little at a time. You spend $1,500 on cigars, I guarantee one thing, 3 years form now you'll be looking at 75% of it mostly untouched and wonder what the hell you were thinking, like Terry.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I understand what you guys are saying. The website I worked that list on was cigar international. I have tried almost all the cigars on the list and really like them, but did rework it a bit and added a bunch of 5 packs of stuff I have not tried. I was debating a few boxes of isom cigars and wanted to see what the equivalent of other cigars would be. I don't think I am going to spend that much on cigars after thinking about it. I was just wanting to fill my humor up LOL. I will look through my other threads and see what was suggested again and go from there. I really want to try some isoms again since it has been too long but not figured best way to do it.
I would buy an aristcrat humidor, and what ever is left would be for humidification and THEN some 5 packs.
Gangsta
i'm likeing skippers comment that was awesome i loved it. i am with him that is prolly what i would do too cause while all those are some great choices i prolly would buy maybe 1 to 2 boxes an some 5packs most def.
(06-13-2012, 03:52 PM)irratebass Wrote: I would buy an aristcrat humidor, and what ever is left would be for humidification and THEN some 5 packs.

I think irratebass might be on to something...
I certainly wouldn't spend it on boxes of stuff that seems to always be available. The minute you think you're aging them, your taste will change.
There will always be good sticks to try, but storage real estate is almost always at a premium.

For the most part, I agree with Skipper.
(06-13-2012, 11:27 AM)stoneiraq Wrote: Try and get some Oliva/ Studio Tobac products. You won't be disappointed

Yup
(06-13-2012, 10:08 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I would put the $ in the bank and spend it a little at a time. You spend $1,500 on cigars, I guarantee one thing, 3 years form now you'll be looking at 75% of it mostly untouched and wonder what the hell you were thinking.

Pretty much. A box of something you like can be nice, but honestly, unless you're really into managing humidity and have a good idea of how your picks will age, you're more likely to regret having blown so much.