Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBID
Maduro, thank you as well for your thoughts.  Read more, post less is a good thought and is typically my drive.  As you can see I don't have many posts.  As I replied to MK, the comment was off the cuff and not a serious request for volunteers.  A serious request would have taken a different form.  Anyway, shipping cigars to Canada is by no means illigal.  It is simply my responsibility to pay the appropriate duty.  I really just wish there were a Canadian CBID to maintain some competition.

Can you clarify your comments about the Feds etc.  Has this board been used before by law enforcement to deal with tobacco control issues?  Interesting and also disturbing I would think.
I would suggest getting a PO Box in NY Someplace.  This can be done online.  You may need a U.S. address though to get one.  Just a thought.
[user=1702]IamCanadian[/user] wrote:
Quote:Maduro, thank you as well for your thoughts.  Read more, post less is a good thought and is typically my drive.  As you can see I don't have many posts.  As I replied to MK, the comment was off the cuff and not a serious request for volunteers.  A serious request would have taken a different form.  Anyway, shipping cigars to Canada is by no means illigal.  It is simply my responsibility to pay the appropriate duty.  I really just wish there were a Canadian CBID to maintain some competition.

Can you clarify your comments about the Feds etc.  Has this board been used before by law enforcement to deal with tobacco control issues?  Interesting and also disturbing I would think.

The irony and joke of the internet is that anyone can pose as anyone on this or any other board.  That's one of the reasons that tenure is so very important...to verify that people really are who they portend to be.

You don't know if this or any other board are monitored...there's probably too much for "them" to do to monitor boards, posts, pics, etc., but why leave low-hanging fruit for them?