Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Diamond Lion
Doug, Doug, Doug...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Mum [Image: DancingPickle.gif] Mum [Image: DancingPickle.gif] Mum [Image: DancingPickle.gif]
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Those dancing pickles kill me. This should be interesting!
It was more a cruise missle strike versus a full-force bomb, just enough to say hello. Smile
(05-17-2012, 07:48 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: It was more a cruise missle strike versus a full-force bomb, just enough to say hello. Smile

Backtracking already? If you draw, you damn sure better be ready to pull the trigger.

I see a sit down in Mr. Lion's future.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(05-17-2012, 08:30 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 07:48 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: It was more a cruise missle strike versus a full-force bomb, just enough to say hello. Smile

Backtracking already? If you draw, you damn sure better be ready to pull the trigger.

No bullets in this Game of Death...
I have been challenged and have drawn my sword to taste battle. I will let my actions speak for my honor.

Mr. Maytag, stick to your Tall Cedars cronies and wear your goofy hat in peace.
(05-17-2012, 10:03 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I see a sit down in Mr. Lion's future.

Mr. Mum, I was content to live in peace, but once you called the thunder be ready for the lightning. The strike either landed today or will land tomorrow.
Again with the disrespect and now with your disrespecting your good friend Mr. Maytag..

Apologize now or there will be a price to pay and the price will be heavy, very heavy.

Honorary Shield Brother
(05-18-2012, 08:10 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Again with the disrespect and now with your disrespecting your good friend Mr. Maytag..

Apologize now or there will be a price to pay and the price will be heavy, very heavy.

Jimmie,
You know as well as I do that we have seen this sort of thing before - new guys that get a case of "keyboard courage" and create an online persona that goes too far overboard.

Part of this is him throwing out these insults at us to fit in with the "smack talk" culture - it is actually kind of quaint coming from him.

The insults don't bother me - he has already burned his bridges with everyone out here.