Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
¿Quien es mas macho?
Even the United States Postal Service is getting into LK's drawn out threads. Big Grin Well done, LK!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
You gotta love SC...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-28-2012, 01:11 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Even the United States Postal Service is getting into LK's drawn out threads. Big Grin Well done, LK!

The LK had nothing to do with this one. This package came from SC s own mysterious Elvis.
very cool hit! That is a SICK hat! I love it!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(04-29-2012, 07:28 AM)Magnum PI Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 01:11 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Even the United States Postal Service is getting into LK's drawn out threads. Big Grin Well done, LK!

The LK had nothing to do with this one. This package came from SC s own mysterious Elvis.

Really? Hmmm. And I always assumed the King and the Legend Killer were one and the same. Very interesting. Nevertheless, the mystery Elvis sent you some serious swag. Great looking hat! Excellent stogies. Great bomb!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I know that handwriting.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(05-01-2012, 08:57 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I know that handwriting.

?????
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(05-01-2012, 11:06 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 08:57 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I know that handwriting.

?????

Mum's the word..Big Grin
Honorary Shield Brother
Great stuff, love that hat!
This is my boomstick!
(05-01-2012, 07:55 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 07:28 AM)Magnum PI Wrote:

Really? Hmmm. And I always assumed the King and the Legend Killer were one and the same. Very interesting. Nevertheless, the mystery Elvis sent you some serious swag. Great looking hat! Excellent stogies. Great bomb!

The LK is a fan of the King, but he's not Elvis.

Our mysterious Elvis is alive and well here at SC. Its an honor to be taken out by him.

[Image: GIF_elvis_YEAH.gif]