Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New bike
After seeing Marks thread about his new bike it got me looking. Well, actually I am always looking. I just ordered all the parts to get my Sporty back on the road, but want to ride now. I told my wife I wanted to go "look" at a bike. Needless to say that wasnt completely true. By look I meant buy. In a few minutes I will be riding home on my 1996 HD Superglide. I got a great price on it, and the wife approved the deal. Smile

Here it is:

[Image: 2012-04-05133140-1.jpg]

I dont care for the windshield and a few other things. New bars and a different seat and it will be a lot better.
I like smoking lightning
All hail the Power of Suggestion!

Nice going, Carl!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Congrats. I still can't use to you saying wife as oppose to Old Lady.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice Carl!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Lol nicely done sir!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Awesome man. Good lookin bike. I'd put forward controls on it but other than that it looks great. Where do you want to meet us in July when we head your way on the way to Vegas? We are going through Glacier National Park then over to the Pacific Coast Highway all the way to San Fran then over to Vegas.
(04-05-2012, 10:50 PM)Dooley Wrote: Awesome man. Good lookin bike. I'd put forward controls on it but other than that it looks great. Where do you want to meet us in July when we head your way on the way to Vegas? We are going through Glacier National Park then over to the Pacific Coast Highway all the way to San Fran then over to Vegas.

San Fran is not that awfully far out from us... come on by on your way! We need to get Alex his first Harley pic... Smile

(04-05-2012, 10:50 PM)Dooley Wrote: Awesome man. Good lookin bike. I'd put forward controls on it but other than that it looks great. Where do you want to meet us in July when we head your way on the way to Vegas? We are going through Glacier National Park then over to the Pacific Coast Highway all the way to San Fran then over to Vegas.

It all depends on what day you come thru. If I am not working we can have a smoke and maybe I will ride south with you guys for a while.
I like smoking lightning
Very nice brother
Looks good Carl!
--Mike