Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cutter had a short life
I got a new Xikar cutter in a combo deal from Famous.  It showed up yesterday.  Like a kid on Christmas I was.  I used it twice.  I then proceeded to drop it when I was changing to go home from work.  It basically expoded.  I am going to send it back in the hopes that they can fix it.  I looks like all it needs is a new spring, but it went flying.  Very sad.[baby]

[Image: 367221057.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
That sucks dude!  Good thing for the lifetime warranty!!
Carl,just send it back and they will give you a new one,they don't bother fixing them. BTW the X-1 is the way to go (all metal)

[Image: xikar001-1.jpg]

Thanks Don, I am sending it back tomorrow.  I am going to get an X1 also, this was just a good deal.  I am thinking about getting one of those Palio's also, that carbon fiber look is awesome.
I like smoking lightning
I did the exact same thing.  I won one of those in a raffle at an event, promptly dropped it, and it shot that [curse]spring who knows where. 
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:I did the exact same thing.  I won one of those in a raffle at an event, promptly dropped it, and it shot that [curse]spring who knows where. 
Didn't you find another spring and fix your's?
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

carl609 Wrote:Thanks Don, I am sending it back tomorrow.  I am going to get an X1 also, this was just a good deal.  I am thinking about getting one of those Palio's also, that carbon fiber look is awesome.
And with the Palio you can lay your cigar across to use it as a cigar holder.[rob]
$42.99

http://www.bonitasmokeshop.com/Xikar.htm
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.