Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath Salts BANNED in NY!?
Yeah, but isn't cocaine and weed illegal? Last time I checked they were and I'll bet any one of us could easily get some anywhere.
Git R Dun!
(06-05-2012, 12:49 PM)stoneiraq Wrote: Yeah, but isn't cocaine and weed illegal? Last time I checked they were and I'll bet any one of us could easily get some anywhere.

If they legalized cocaine and weed, people would probably stop making bath salts. And there would be less Zombies Tongue

(06-05-2012, 12:49 PM)stoneiraq Wrote: Yeah, but isn't cocaine and weed illegal? Last time I checked they were and I'll bet any one of us could easily get some anywhere.

What about cubans.

I think the thought is these salts are or were available in stores.
Get it out of the stores and onto the streets where it belongs!!!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(06-05-2012, 12:49 PM)stoneiraq Wrote: Yeah, but isn't..... weed illegal? Last time I checked they were...

Not so much anymore in NYC....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles

By anywhere you mean _______________________ insert specific address here !!!!!! Cool
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
I see what you mean about making these other drugs legal. More zombie reports are on drudgereport today. lol
Git R Dun!
From what I've seen it's a good thing they are banning them. The people I know that have been smoking k2 or using the bath salt stuff are getting way more whacked out on the stuff and seem to be more burned out than regular stret drug users. I think some of it is due to the legalness and the availability of these "fake" drugs.