Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Approaching the 2nd Year Anniversary......very soon....
It is Italian-American for Jam is Fu(ked!!!
Almirante Pirata
We're approaching the 1 year anniversary since this thread was started (and nothing's happened).
IJS
(I'm Just Saying)...
Wink
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(03-14-2012, 07:50 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: We're approaching the 1 year anniversary since this thread was started (and nothing's happened).
IJS
(I'm Just Saying)...
Wink

:lmao:
--Mike
More blah blah blah blah blah blah.........
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
JELLY MUST SWEAT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I think lk can't get me at the same place and time for him and mum to get me by surprise again
You never know jelly. This is going to be shocking.
Almirante Pirata
(03-15-2012, 05:19 AM)jam Wrote: I think lk can't get me at the same place and time for him and mum to get me by surprise again

Then why do I see you looking over your shoulder all the time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(03-15-2012, 08:07 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 05:19 AM)jam Wrote: I think lk can't get me at the same place and time for him and mum to get me by surprise again

Then why do I see you looking over your shoulder all the time.

Exactly........l
Did the Mad Pollock rumble through the town in his choo choo!?!? Oh, that's just the collective StogieChat snore from staying up too long. Fight fire with fire, Jam! Get 'em before they get you. (unless, of course, this has already happened and I am late to the party again.) Big Grin
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"