Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arturo Rosado Magnum 58.
(01-25-2012, 10:36 AM)Magnum PI Wrote: Finally catching up on my reading and saw that this cigar, well the 54, made the CA top 25. Well deserved in my opinion - and I am not a big Fuente fan.

I had this on my honeymoon and want to pick some up. Can't seem to find them around here. Anyone have a good source for these that they are willing to share?

Darn...I forgot about these too! Wanted to try them as well.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(01-25-2012, 10:36 AM)Magnum PI Wrote: Finally catching up on my reading and saw that this cigar, well the 54, made the CA top 25. Well deserved in my opinion - and I am not a big Fuente fan.

I had this on my honeymoon and want to pick some up. Can't seem to find them around here. Anyone have a good source for these that they are willing to share?

Wish I could tell you. The local shop I was getting them at quit carrying them for some reason. Looks like I will have to go in search online myself Sad

Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Atlantic or Cordova. Just give em a call. Pretty sure these are only B & M.

hey branden if you find some let me know i would love to pick a 5er of these also. i love trying smokes you guys reccomend never lead me the wrong way yet. thanks brothers
I was gifted one of these yesterday, but it is a pyramid / belicoso shape. I will post a picture later. When I went to the Fuente website to learn more, they don't show a pyramid. Band is the same as shown on website. Anyone know what I have here?

http://www.arturofuente.com/#/magnum-r

Yeah the 58 is a beli. It must be wrong on their site. Cause I've bought a few at my local and they have all been belis.
(03-21-2012, 02:33 PM)wingo Wrote: Yeah the 58 is a beli. It must be wrong on their site. Cause I've bought a few at my local and they have all been belis.

Thanks Wingo. I was thinking I got a fake or something.

[Image: AFRGR.jpg]