Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading South
Getting ready to head south tomorrow.  I have a LEED class for work in Laguna Beach on Friday so on our way tomorrow we are stopping off at Disneyland for a little fun.  Not looking forward to the drive but it will allow for lots of sticks in the truck [thumbsup][cigar]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Cool. But driving is half the fun.Tongue
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Big Grin
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Have a good one man, be safe and don't forget to post pics, would be cool to see you and Micky with an Opus X [lol]
Have a great time! 
Man this was a  long trip.  So we left Casa Po's at 4 am and got into Anaheim at 9:30am.  Problem was I had four bids go out the night before I left so I had phone calls all the way down.  Nothing but problems.  So we went to Disneyland until about 7ish and headed to Laguna Beach to our little bungalow by the beach.  It was a nice place and of course we took full advantage of it.  I spent Friday all day in class which had big bay windows looking on to the first tee of the course.  It was a really nice course.  When I was finally done we headed back to Anaheim and checked into our hotel across the street from DL.  We headed down to downtown disney for some dinner and lots of drinks.  We spent the next two days having a great time at Disneyland and California Adventure.  I have'nt been there without kids since 1991 so it was nice to do what we wanted to do.  I will post some pics when I get a chance.  We had a great time but the drive sucked on the way home.  Hot, traffic from Anaheim all the way to the Grapvine, took us way too long to get home but it was well worth it.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Glad to hear you had a good time PO.  I'm with you bro, I hate driving, the travelling part always sucks, but getting there is awesome, and getting home is a breath of fresh air.  Always worth the trip, but always dread it as well.  [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!