Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre deployment bomb
Great hit...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Great hit! And for such a good cause. Deployments require these things.
(02-28-2012, 11:40 PM)Dooley Wrote: AF Mac said he already had all his smokes packed and ready to go with no room for anymore, so I told him we opted for tubos so he could get creative and find a way to get these overseas. Maybe we should have included some vasoline.

I rearranged my traveldor to make them fit. If the flight wasn't so long I would have just..................well, you know.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
(02-29-2012, 10:39 PM)AF_Mac Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 11:40 PM)Dooley Wrote: AF Mac said he already had all his smokes packed and ready to go with no room for anymore, so I told him we opted for tubos so he could get creative and find a way to get these overseas. Maybe we should have included some vasoline.

I rearranged my traveldor to make them fit. If the flight wasn't so long I would have just..................well, you know.

Hahaha.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Great hit by Gus and Dooley. Be safe on your deployment, AF, and enjoy the great smokes!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
WTG guys. Godspeed brother

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.