Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casa Magna Domus Magnus
I love trying new cigars, especially when it is a new blend of a brand I already like. I jumped on the bandwaggon like everyone else when Casa Magna was CA's #1 pick a few years back and they have been a staple ever since.

I was at the Columbus Circle Davidoff Store late last week and saw a new blend that I hadn't seem from Casa Magna before, the Domus Magnus. The individual helping me said it was a toned down version of the standard Colorado, but very nice.

I think he downplayed how good this cigar was, it is perfect for any occasion and for anyone. It is the Cain Daytona of Casa Magna. The beginning had a bit of pepper, perfect for everybody. The full length of the cigar was consistent and very pleasant. The cigar burned super smooth with a great pull and large amounts of smoke.

The guys in Davidoff thought I was nuts for sticking a match in the side of my cigar so I could handle the stub that was left. I enjoyed every minute of it. If anyone gets a chance to try this jem, I highly recommend it.
Nice I definitely will!!! Loved the Colorado.
Thanks David.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks for the heads up. I think discdog was saying these were pretty good. I think they are a limited release though.
Thanks for sharing! Might keep a look out for these...
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham