Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New uses for beer?
(02-10-2012, 02:18 AM)ashman Wrote: Watermelon and beer? Sounds like a douche to me. I will stick to drinking beer and not pouring it all over stuff that doesn't deserve it.

I am generally in agreement with you, but I have to say that the 21A's Watermelon Wheat isnt horrible...

[Image: 21%20Watermelon%20Wheat.png]

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I hate fruit. I love beer. End of story.
::
(02-10-2012, 03:07 AM)ashman Wrote: I hate fruit. I love beer. End of story.

:lmao:
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(02-10-2012, 02:18 AM)ashman Wrote: Watermelon and beer? Sounds like a douche to me. I will stick to drinking beer and not pouring it all over stuff that doesn't deserve it.

You're missing out then!!
(02-10-2012, 06:57 AM)nickd2008 Wrote:

You're missing out then!!

I gotta disagree. There are only a few fruit beers I like. Most are terrible. One delicious one is DFH Fort.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I believe in drinking the beer to do all of the following:
1. The more beer I drink the more handsome I become with an excellent and lustrous head of hair (the ladies agree if they also drink...a lot! LOL). In is the intrinsic values of beer that should be valued...works better when inside.
2. I drink enough beer to make my urine toxic to nearly all creatures
3. Beer (good beer) is a sacrament not to squandered: "Beer is God's gift that he loves us and wants us to be happy"
5. Feels good when I have to piss out the beer...I know...TMI.
4. I am already drynk as a monkey on beer and NO ONE should (or does) listen to damn thing I say.

Beer mug is empty...must stop here. Big Grin
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"