Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a super special premium birthday cigar
(01-22-2012, 05:07 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(01-21-2012, 11:19 PM)jitzy Wrote: Tank hit the nail on the head, sharing cigars with friends is wayyyyyyy more enjoyable than any super premium.

Tank and Jitzy are right,

The best premium in the world is still "just a cigar" compared with smoking with friends, and I speak from experience due to how much I smoke alone.

Nobody who would smoke with you would be disappointed with the Cains.
i smoke alone too an when i smoked at a lodge for the first time with some friends i had a blast an enjoyed it wayyyy much more than by myself. but you can't go wrong with the cain's i would say.
First, thanks for keeping us safe.

Smoke whatever you want, enjoy it whether it's expensive, low cost, mild or strong.

Look up in the sky and thank the lord for looking over you.

Most of all, try to enjoy it with your friends. Cigars and friendships are one and the same.

The last Doc podcast (nbr. 301) was great. All about Vegas..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I agree it's not the cost,the name, the rating it's the experience and yes it's a better
Experience when you enjoy a cigar with friends

I will add this though any Opus' shared with friends is a great day (I am an Opus whore)
i would love to share my stogies with anyone here, but after repeatedly asking many times, i am doomed to continually smoke all by myself. no big problem though, at least i can listen to doc's show while i'm puffin away!

and thanks for reminding me about the Ashton ESG, that's the one i'm gonna get. i'll even write a review of it. it'll be my first!
A nice Padron 80th always is a special cigar for me
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
ESG is a great stuck.
--Mike
Great choice on the ESG. Sorry you are forced to smoke alone. I am certain many of us here would love to long distance herf with you if that can be arranged. Thanks for all you do and happy early birthday.
Almirante Pirata
(01-15-2012, 01:55 PM)Herbs Wrote: Can't go wrong with any Padron anniversary.

~~H

This is my go-to celebratory smoke.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!