Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a bad day for me
should have called this thread "ramblings of a drunk man"

Thanks for the kind words guys.  I think drunk Stogie Chatting is as bad or worse than drunk dialing.

Note to self, no internet use after last call.Big Grin
I like smoking lightning
Things do work themselves out, and you will be stronger for it.  I, like everybody else, have had many things that didn't work in my favor; however, I wouldn't take back a single one of them.  I wouldn't be who I am today without going through my trials yesterday.  You have an open ear here, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out.  The joys of fatherhood are immeasurable, so you are justified in your sadness.  On that same note you can look forward to being a father.....when the time is right and with the right woman.

Keep your chin up......things will work out.   Smile

Hang in there bro, as you said "things happen for a reason" and if we knew the reason then things might not happen.  Even though you are frustrated let me encourage you to keep a positive attitude and take the high road.  Instincts tend to be our friend and I try to teach my kids if you are in a situation and something inside is stirring in you because of a negative thought learn to trust that feeling and seek another decision that will have a more positive outcome.  It's hard I know but reacting in love will leave you in a better position versus the opposite.

Give me a call anytime if you need to chat, here for ya man [thumbsup]
Carl, The right time and right people will come your way when you least expect it.  Just keep swimming.  I have really enjoyed meeting up with you and you have a great sense of humor. Never, never, never give in.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.