Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snuffed Out By The Bluesman!
In this thread,

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=16302&forum_id=2

Don showed what he had made, The Cigar Stopper (I call it the cigar snuffer! Tongue Big Grin)

The purpose is to help put out a cigar quickly, without any damage, so you can finish the cigar later. Being an engineer, I work with tool & die makers....(I produce the drawings and they tell me what can't be done Tongue........then they produce the actual items). Observing them over the years, I've come to realize that they are actually true artists. Don's work was Beautiful, & I told him so.

Well, today, this showed up in the mail:

[Image: P6220008.jpg]

Thank you Don!!!

I can't wait to try it out!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
    Bluesman has been busy!  When he's not at the lathe, or polishing his ride, he's seemingly at the post office.  Of course, he does ALL of the aforementioned tasks with a cigar in his mouth.  The man is talented. Big Grin
Pete Wrote:    Bluesman has been busy!  When he's not at the lathe, or polishing his ride, he's seemingly at the post office.  Of course, he does ALL of the aforementioned tasks with a cigar in his mouth.  The man is talented. Big Grin
That's for sure, he's very talented.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That is sweet!!! [thumbsup]
I didn't realize you made that Don.  Congrats my friend, you may have something very special there.  I like it. [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
WOW! That's awesome!

I don't know how I missed that thread....

Great idea. Great work. GREAT gesture!

[bravo2]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
DANG!!!!!! Don is on a Roll!!!! Congrats!!!![thumbsup]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Awesome job, Don!!!   [thumbsup]