Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Xmas Gift EVER !
Hello everyone! I know the Medic has not been around much lately and for that I am truly sorry. Today Mrs. Medic and I were blessed with some great news. About the first week in August there will be the first MiniMedic joining the crew! We are so very happy and blessed. It's still pretty early on but after watching my unborn child's heart beating for the first time I just can't hold it in any longer! I hope this Christmas brings some good or special to each of your families. I love you all like family and promise to be back with more frequency and stories to boot!

The Medic
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
O ps. Please don't post anything on my Facebook yet. Still telling family over the weekend !
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Congrats my friend!
Great news indeed. Congrats to you both.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Awesome News!! Congrats!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Congrats Brother great News , if its a boy name him Guiseppe Antonio Medic LOL
Awesome news, Congrts..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Congratulations on the great news
Git R Dun!
Congrats! Awesome news!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Congrats Tony, that's awesome news!!!
This is my boomstick!