Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ave Maria by AJ Fernandez? Any good?
I would do a fiver first before buying a box.

~~H
I FINALLY pulled the trigger after over a year! Report in the coming weeks.

[Image: cf98d771.jpg]
I think they are good sticks by AJ, but I like pretty much anything he puts out. I do think he has better sticks though.
Buy the freaking box. I've never had them so I don't know.
But buy the box and if you don't like them then just bomb them out to your fellow StogieChatters.
Almirante Pirata
I like the Obsidian too!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(01-20-2012, 08:00 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Buy the freaking box. I've never had them so I don't know.
But buy the box and if you don't like them then just bomb them out to your fellow StogieChatters.

I like his thinking!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
they're worth trying, but i wouldn't go for the whole box unless you really just want the box. decent, but unspectacular cigar. certainly better cigars can be had at the same price point.
The Ave Maria is a good stick. I won't get a box. The Alec Bradley sucks. The Obsidian is darn good and I will get a box as they are $60.
(01-21-2012, 06:24 PM)US_Tank Wrote: The Ave Maria is a good stick. I won't get a box. The Alec Bradley sucks. The Obsidian is darn good and I will get a box as they are $60.

I got a couple obsidians with a box of pdr's that I purchased. And they are great sticks, especially at their price point. Pdr is no slouch either.
(01-25-2012, 11:33 AM)scott81425 Wrote:
(01-21-2012, 06:24 PM)US_Tank Wrote: The Ave Maria is a good stick. I won't get a box. The Alec Bradley sucks. The Obsidian is darn good and I will get a box as they are $60.

I got a couple obsidians with a box of pdr's that I purchased. And they are great sticks, especially at their price point. Pdr is no slouch either.

Love the PDR 1878 capa oscura & the Maduro !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright