Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Jong Il dead!!!
Yet another sh!tbag dead...three cheers from me. I hope we take out the son if he goes crazy, too.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
The stock market reacted badly. But that no marker. Reports I have read do not leave much hope of any great transformation. Son is reported apparently as bad as the old man. Oh well. Look at the bright side. Arms makers need work also. These guys keep a really large industrial production line working. I had a friend who worked for a defense contractor. In 2002 he told me the reason for the Iraq invasion was to use u pall the old stuff so they could buy the new stuff. Smart weapons got smarter by virtue of demand and use. They wont tell you but you can bet that deplomacy includes a boomer off the coast of Korea 24/7
Here is an article w/ a good summary of the issues and how they may or may not play out.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...ingle.html
Another commie bastard in the books. The problem is that his kid " that he passed the job to" is going to flex his muscles to show his a$$. It's far from over.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.