Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tank went Moose hunting
They're pretty fierce Tank...
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Not ONE moose, but a bunch of em? Eh......
Git R Dun!
(12-14-2011, 02:20 PM)GMJager Wrote: They're pretty fierce Tank...

My deer rifle has a casing and the same amount of powder as entry elephant rifles.

HAHA remind me to never go hunting with Tank
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-15-2011, 09:49 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: HAHA remind me to never go hunting with Tank

I'd go hunting with him... just be sure not to piss him off within a few weeks of going.

--Graham
A few years back I was deer hunting in MN about an hour from where I live. The area we were hunting is a transisiton zone consisting of heavy trees and large fields of willows, swamps, and open areas of chest high grass.

My little brother and I found a nice runway area with lot's of deer tracks moving east to west. I set up there with nice fields of fire on several trails. My little bro Dave walked half a mile to the north where there was a huge swamp and the cattails were 8-12 feet tall. There he found a beat down trail going in. So there is where he set up. He was wearing blaze orange so I could keep an eye on Dave.

Two hours later that morning I see this ominous black object come out of the cattails. I glassed it and sure enough it was a moose. It proceeded to walk right at where Dave was set up. The moose did not see Dave but he was right in its path. I remember being so nervous and scared as to what was going to happen. And I could see Dave in his blaze orange sink out of sight so as not to be noticed. The moose wandered just a few feet from Dave. He was a little rattled for sure.

That would be an amazing experience. Scary, but amazing.

--Graham