Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest project
I finally finished my latest project. Been doing it over a couple weeks as I get more cigar bands. Now all I have to do is find a sealer to cover it with.

[Image: 2011-11-26_19-42-12_194.jpg?t=1322358183]

[Image: 2011-11-26_19-42-02_591.jpg?t=1322358162]

[Image: 2011-11-26_19-41-50_27.jpg?t=1322358140]

[Image: 2011-11-26_19-41-31_890.jpg?t=1322358110]
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
Not bad! very cool way to use lables/bands
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Thanks.
Wow, on a laptop no less. Never would of thought of that one. Be careful with the sealer.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
3M has a good epoxy sealer that dries crystal clear and its very durable. Some of the sealers don't dry completely solid which may cause problems with something you would handle all the time, like the laptop. Problem is 3M makes so many different ones that it will take a little research to find the right one. Its also used for home-made solar panels to seal the cells from the weather. I think it was the 3M 5200 Marine sealant.
That looks sweet! Nicely done!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(11-27-2011, 12:24 AM)Admin Wrote: 3M has a good epoxy sealer that dries crystal clear and its very durable. Some of the sealers don't dry completely solid which may cause problems with something you would handle all the time, like the laptop. Problem is 3M makes so many different ones that it will take a little research to find the right one. Its also used for home-made solar panels to seal the cells from the weather. I think it was the 3M 5200 Marine sealant.

Thanks. I'll look into it.
Hey Mac! That looks awesome, and I couldnt help but notice the usps shipping box in the pix....its so nice of you to send it to me now that its all done! (muwahaha)

Seriously though....It looks really cool, and like Jimmie, I wouldnt have even dreamed that one....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I agree.... wouldn't have ever though of putting them directly on the computer... maybe on a case though. As Eric said... look into 3M, they have great products!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham