Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else having SC issues
(11-11-2011, 01:30 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: wow, it is getting worse. Took me around an hour and over 7 tries to get in to check to see if I was alone.

Text me next time and I could of told you, wou weren't alone.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
We can't even blame it on all the pics bluesman used to post in the cigar thread this time. :p
Nope, not "us" or the pics.... The hosting company is having issues (again). If it keeps happening then I will have to request a server migration. I hate to do that because it would mean downtime of a day or two.

Actually, if it would come to that then it might be better to move it directly to my virtual dedicated server. It too would take 2-3 days to migrate and I would have to get help from Dustin because of the database size. I've never done a migration like that before. For now, I hope the hosting company can get it fixed and perhaps later we can look at ways to improve the speed and reduce the errors.

(11-12-2011, 01:13 AM)Admin Wrote: Nope, not "us" or the pics.... The hosting company is having issues (again). If it keeps happening then I will have to request a server migration. I hate to do that because it would mean downtime of a day or two.

Actually, if it would come to that then it might be better to move it directly to my virtual dedicated server. It too would take 2-3 days to migrate and I would have to get help from Dustin because of the database size. I've never done a migration like that before. For now, I hope the hosting company can get it fixed and perhaps later we can look at ways to improve the speed and reduce the errors.

hehe... There's next to nothing we can do to improve page load performance and reducing of errors on our end with code and what not (Assuming we're still using MyBB)... Big Grin Big Grin

Of course there's lots that GoDaddy can do Wink

Seems like a bunch of forums I check out were having serious issues yesterday. All working fine now.
I had the same problem yesterday. I went to Facebook instead, then went to the photography board, and looked up some sewing stuff. Then came back, error again. Came back today and all is right with the stogie world! <3 SC!
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
(11-12-2011, 03:19 AM)Teck1337 Wrote:
(11-12-2011, 01:13 AM)Admin Wrote: Nope, not "us" or the pics.... The hosting company is having issues (again). If it keeps happening then I will have to request a server migration. I hate to do that because it would mean downtime of a day or two.

hehe... There's next to nothing we can do to improve page load performance and reducing of errors on our end with code and what not (Assuming we're still using MyBB)... Big Grin Big Grin

Of course there's lots that GoDaddy can do Wink

Stogiechat 6.9! Tongue
ok have been having alot of issues accessing Sc today. Keeps refering to my google chrome and or te bb page. Do i have to do someting to my settings on google?
Thanks to anyone for any help Smile
Im wondering if its something to do with Google SEO? I got some weird things today too, then it was normal a second later. No changes in the code on the server. I wonder if its one of the add on modules or a Google issue today.
Huge issues with MySQL database errors earlier today. Not using Google Chrome. Are their servers slammed?