Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
St Jude Children's Research Hospital
(10-13-2011, 07:57 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Done

James said to say "Thank You!"

...me too.....Thanks Jimmie! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(10-14-2011, 12:23 AM)tafdom Wrote: What are the dates as none are shown on the site?

Hmmm....I'm not quite sure when it ends. It is running right now & I'm pretty sure it's going at least through the end of the month. But I think it does run longer. I'll have to look in my son's package when I get home. But either way, any donation to St Jude's Childrens Hospital is good!
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
No problem Tonto. I don't usually do these things as I tend to stick to one charity but I decided to make an exception and make a small donation. I'll have two less beers today..

I thought I would try to get this going.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
You're a great man Jimmie. And Tonto, tell your son good-luck! The organization I'm in has raised over $1000 for St. Jude this month, without having any of our 'big events'

Great cause for sure. I actually have a very very good friend that is alive today because of the hospital
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(10-14-2011, 09:31 AM)GMJager Wrote: You're a great man Jimmie. And Tonto, tell your son good-luck! The organization I'm in has raised over $1000 for St. Jude this month, without having any of our 'big events'

Great cause for sure. I actually have a very very good friend that is alive today because of the hospital

Definitely a great cause! Smile

My son...when he was around 3 1/2...suffered a burst appendix...I'd hate to think what would have happened if we didn't have a Children's Hospital near us & all the child experts & resources there. I think this is also one of the reasons he wants to do this.

Even the smallest donations help!
Shameless bump Smile
Come on guys, one less cigar at the B&M.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Another shameless bump for a good cause.